We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator for our upcoming tour. Feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be a great fit for the role!
Overview of the Role:
Advertising for an annual tour of our theatre show, O Christmas Tea: A British Comedy, which will be performed at 28 venues across British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon, Nov 18 - Dec 23, 2021.
Work Period: August 15 - Dec 15, 2021
Workload: ~10 hours per week.
- Set up and monitor Facebook ads
- Monitor ticket sales
- Monitor Facebook conversation threads related to the performances
- Communicate specifics of advertisement requirements to in-house graphics team
- Increase ticket sales to the performances
- Drive traffic to our website, www.jamesandjamesy.com
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase engagement with our Facebook Fan page and Facebook Events pages
Required Skill Set:
- In depth knowledge of Facebook’s Marketing Platform, its targeted marketing capabilities, and its reporting functionality.
- Experience with targeted marketing, A/B testing, remarketing
- Experience in marketing live performance is an asset.
Please submit CV and Letter of Introduction to [email protected]
We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country. // Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L’an dernier, le Conseil a investi 153 millions de dollars pour mettre de l’art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.